Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Make money by blogger 2012

Posted by mr at 8:37 AM
Now, 2012 . Many blogger was disappear , you would like to ask why I think. This is the link "Tell you why can't make money with blogging ". But there are many people that I know still make money from it. There are many way to make money with them by
  • Make traffic and advertise for other website.
  • Sell product on free blog.
  • Suggest people to register referral us.
  • Share knowledge and get donations.
  • Promote our website for more traffic.
The list above only some way to make money by blogger, there are many way to make money with it just we  think beyond. This post is only my thought. If you have such way or mistake of me , please comment and I will update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Rich Fact | Design by Kenga Ads-template